my humble tylo snail tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

vampie

AC Members
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
Cool tank. I see an Endler in there too.

Too bad the King passed away.. too many people don't realize they're just not fully aquatic, or even freshwater.

boxedfish

AC Members
Aug 30, 2009
singapore
Cool tank. I see an Endler in there too.

Too bad the King passed away.. too many people don't realize they're just not fully aquatic, or even freshwater.
yah it's a pity king snails requires a vivairum setup to survive. They are really nice and colourful snails.

dxiong5

AC Members
Oct 2, 2009
Nice snails! I myself have two orange, two yellow, and one chocolate - with several orange and yellow babies. I had two Kings, but they passed away. Any chance of the snails breeding with one another, say a yellow with an orange?

Stargazer53

AC Members
Oct 4, 2006
Beautiful photos and stunning tank. I think I saw an Endler male and a cherry shrimp as well. Thank you sharing! :)

boxedfish

AC Members
Aug 30, 2009
singapore
Nice snails! I myself have two orange, two yellow, and one chocolate - with several orange and yellow babies. I had two Kings, but they passed away. Any chance of the snails breeding with one another, say a yellow with an orange?
whao, with your 5 snails, you are able to get several babies, that's good. I have no idea about yellow and orange interbreeding yet. But i do think chocolate and yellow might be possible. I have chocolate babies with chocolate shells and yellow spots on their antenna and skin. So yah i think it's highly possible but i do hoped orange and yellow don't interbreed.

boxedfish

AC Members
Aug 30, 2009
singapore
Beautiful photos and stunning tank. I think I saw an Endler male and a cherry shrimp as well. Thank you sharing! :)
Oh yah forgotten to mention about them. there's 1 male endler and 3 cherry shrimps. no place for them in my other tanks so i'll just put them in my snail tank.

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
Wow, I'm jealous of your snails and photography skills. Enter that tank for TOTM :)

Tay690

Addicted to Loaches
Feb 5, 2009
Absolutely stunning snails...

And I think you're selling yourself short on the setup

Enter that in TOTM contest...That will be my vote without looking at other tanks

The way you setup the tank itself looks so beautiful...not to mention the lovely colour contrast between the snails and the tank itself

I'm very jealous

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store