My Invertebrates

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
Thanks! Yea, my basement is perfect for it in the summer time. In the winter its a bit brisk down there though, lol. The heaters have to work overtime for sure.

PopPopsfish

AC Members
Mar 17, 2008
PA
Hi Rachel,

Nice tanks !!!
Are you making room for the tanks you are getting from us?
Why is the 120 and the 75 empty?

If you want we will give you some Angels to put in those empty tanks. We guarantee you have not laid your eyes on fish as beautiful as our latest creations. We also have a few that we are looking to place in a good home because of lack of room . Our new arrivals are pairing as we speak and we are anticipating 6 to 8 new pairs.
Nana has a honey do list for me and I'm told to have it complete by the 7th of July.
She wants me to build racks to hold eight more 20H's. If you take some off my hands I will not have to do as much work.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
Are you making room for the tanks you are getting from us?
Why is the 120 and the 75 empty?
I can't tell you how excited I am about new tanks. My eventual goal is to upgrade all my shrimp tanks to 20 or 30g's and to use the 10g's I have for more controlled snail color breeding. I have another rack to set up when I get more tanks, just don't have it set it up as I didn't have anything to put on it. The 75g and 120g are empty until after I recover from a major knee surgery next month. Since I already have 12 tanks going, I didn't think it would be fair to my husband to add 2 more, especially large tanks.

I would really love to have some angels! I am concerned about my husband taking care of them, but it may be worth the risk. I have about 3 weeks until my surgery..hmmm...very very tempting. I am sure they are gorgeous, I have seen some of the pics you have posted on here.

blazingazn

AC Members
Oct 2, 2005
Queens, NY
hey msjinkzd, have u ever considered trying to breed shrimps that require brackish water for their larva? im sure if u tried to breed amanos, bamboo shrimps, or heck even vampire shrimps (atya gabonensis) then u can get some good business going, lol. just a though, since u seem to be a very dedicated invert person.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
hey msjinkzd, have u ever considered trying to breed shrimps that require brackish water for their larva?
Sure have, also for breeding nerites. Its all in the eventual plan. Right now I am focused on getting a few more fish so my husband doesn't think that I am ENTIRELY crazy. I will eventuallly set up another rack of 8 tanks for breeding purposes, one row will hopefully hold brackish tanks for trying to breed shrimp and snails.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
:bowing: All hail the Invert Queen! :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store