My L-144 Project

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jamesstill84

Curiosity salted the snail!
Jan 2, 2009
Winchester, Kentucky
Thanks. I've got Galaxy Rasboras, Espeis, White Clouds, Mystery Shrimp, Cory Habrosus, RCS, Ramshorn, Pond Snails, and an Olive Nerite. :D

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Nice pics of the plecos guys! Let's see lots of babies soon!

aussie pride

AC Members
Jun 21, 2010
jetajockey, i have 2 babies exactly like that and are about 1 inch in length. does anyone know what they are. oh they are the black/very dark brown with white spots and ends of fins.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Sounds like common BN's to me aussie.

Ill try posting some pics of my 2 babies tomorrow Debbi so you could see them for once lol. My females dont look like they wanna breed right now but hoping things change.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Ok took pics of my babies. just click on my signature the "My Fish Page" and go to page 10 of that thread and there it is. I dont feel like re posting the pics over here lol Im feeling lazy.

Temptress

Total Newbie
Mar 12, 2009
Minnesota
Well, sadly things are happening in my life that I need to my breeding project off to the side, I actually have to take down all my tanks for a big move. I wanted to post here first because I know how much you all love these guys =) I have a breeding quad I guess you'd call it, I have a male from one breeder, 2 females from a 2nd breeder and a 3rd female from a 3rd breeder, I think these guys will make someone (sadly not me) a mighty fine breeding group. These guys are are full grown (or darn close to it) and should be breeding, the females have already been full with eggs but he wasn't ready, his whiskers are coming in quite nicely now so he's probably getting closer =) Anyway, I'm asking $200 for the whole group, which I feel is a pretty good deal considering a pair can go for $125 anyway, I'm gonna leave this in here for a day or 2 to see if any of my "pleco pals" would like first dibs on these guys, then I'll put up a for sale thread. I have had very good lucky shipping fish and feel confident about priority but would do express if you wanted to pay for it. Just pm me here, that'd be the best way to get ahold of me.

Temptress

Total Newbie
Mar 12, 2009
Minnesota
And of course the auction ends tonight and I noticed that 2 of the females are filling with eggs and the male has his red head and hanging out in the cave.. ugh, why now? haha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store