My Monster Collection

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFishKeeper

Host of Aquatic Wetline Podcast
Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
Thanks for the good comments guys. The tank is a 150. 125 cracked a few weeks ago. I am trying to figure out full tank shots.

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Thanks for the good comments guys. The tank is a 150. 125 cracked a few weeks ago. I am trying to figure out full tank shots.

What are you trying to figure out on full tank shots?? You just stand back from the tank, ensure ALL the tank is in the view-finder of the cam, press the button...????????

Sorry mate, i just understand your reluctance to post a full tank shot in any of your threads ( yes, this is the 3rd one i have asked for a FTS now )....if you have the tank, you have a cam, take the pic....its easy..

BigFishKeeper

Host of Aquatic Wetline Podcast
Feb 23, 2008
Springfield Mass USA
www.blogtalkradio.com
Real Name
Aqua Alex Cardinale
What are you trying to figure out on full tank shots?? You just stand back from the tank, ensure ALL the tank is in the view-finder of the cam, press the button...????????

Sorry mate, i just understand your reluctance to post a full tank shot in any of your threads ( yes, this is the 3rd one i have asked for a FTS now )....if you have the tank, you have a cam, take the pic....its easy..
Ok chill dude... I will take a full tank shot now.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
hhhhmmmm - just seems like someone trying to ruffle some feathers ------again.
Either take care of/house your fish properly or expect negative comments. :lipssealedsmilie:

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh

Thank you. :thm:

Now over an hour later and still no pics.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store