my new betta. help me name him, please

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hebily

My Tank \/
Mar 15, 2009
Racine, Wi
Camera Used
Cannon or iPhone
LMFAO! They were making a joke about RPG's (role playing games). I'm not into them enough to explain it fully... but there are generally different levels and areas, getting progressively more difficult... The NE might be for something or other elite or some other kind of designator for a creature that stands out as extra tough. They were saying that your betta was one of the bad guys.

BadRoma1

AC Members
Nov 29, 2005
thank you guys. he is an interesting betta. i was going to call him Hellboy or Bruce, maybe both, like Bruce Hellboy. i like something that would sound cool and compliment his blood color. with the light the color looks even more blood like. maybe i should call him V, short for vampire

Death Pony

AC Members
Feb 7, 2009
Fredericksburg and Newport News, VA
thank you guys. he is an interesting betta. i was going to call him Hellboy or Bruce, maybe both, like Bruce Hellboy. i like something that would sound cool and compliment his blood color. with the light the color looks even more blood like. maybe i should call him V, short for vampire
Or you could call him V after the character from V for Vendetta, that would be an amazing name!!! Then you can teach him how to throw knives with deadly accuracy.

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
what is 17 level NE betta?
It was a joking reference to to my days when I was an active D&D player: level 17 marks a powerful character, and NE means "neutral evil," because we all know bettas are badasses. :dance:

"Angel" is a good name. :thm:

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
VULCAN!

Aquamom65

aquamom65
Jan 9, 2007
Indianapolis
I adopted a precious black lab/mastiff puppy and named him Doomageddon (love that show!), so I should probably just not even offer up any suggestions. lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store