My New Blue Tang Few Questions Thanks.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kano5003

This Is My New 75 Gallon Saltwater.
Jan 12, 2007
Australia
Sorry i have been researching it for at least 3 months as well as the clown and yes i do know what they eat sorry i should have posted questions about them but i knew all about them. exept those questions that im asking you. I did not choose it for its llok well i did but not only that. i choose it becuase its got a cool persinality. It turns on its side into the live rock and plays lol.
Now he is playing with my other clown he tries to go in anemone the water parameters are fine and have been for 4 months. so thanks for the concern and sorry again i should of done a thread sorry........

kano5003

Jan 12, 2007
Australia
No he doesnt go in but its funny he nearly follows he knows he will get stung thanks for the posts.....

beefsteak

AC Members
Jan 11, 2007
California, USA
Sorry, but I have to agree with atnixon. While you may have done some research I think you made some hasty decisions because you were impatient and didn't fully think this out just as it appears you also did with your freshwater tank. Also is it just a coincidence that you happen to have purchased the two species of fish that starred in Finding Nemo? No offense, but that movie did some definite damage to the fish hobby by getting some very ignorant to buy a fish they know nothing about, but think is cute. I'm not saying you're one of them, but please think very seriously about your decisions and how they will impact the life of your fish. There are some extremely knowledgeable people here. Heed their advice.

Last edited:

kano5003

Jan 12, 2007
Australia
Yes i did not bye them becuase they were on finding nemo i bought them becuase they have great personalities and there pretty fish i moving to a 300 litre very soon purchising all my bits now thanks.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store