My New Little Fuzzy Butt...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Mindcrime121

AC Members
Nov 2, 2008
Willows, California
LOL! At least the roach lacks urticating hairs as a defense mechanism. That stuff is like getting fiberglass particles imbedded in your skin, and don't even ASK what happens if you rub your eyes not knowing they are on your hands! :eek3:

katschamne

AC Members
Feb 3, 2008
Geneva, IL
LOL! At least the roach lacks urticating hairs as a defense mechanism. That stuff is like getting fiberglass particles imbedded in your skin, and don't even ASK what happens if you rub your eyes not knowing they are on your hands! :eek3:
Yep, just asked my hubby about that one. :rofl:He was looking at a molt and didn't think about it and later rub his eye. He didn't want to tell me, but his eye was swollen and red for a couple of days. I asked him can I say it. He ask what, and I told him that he was a dumba**.

Although I don't think I want to hold your P. regalis. We have one and hubby handles most of them, but that is one that he doesn't even attempt to hold.

By the way mindcrime awesome write up and I wouldn't add a thing. Do you ever hang out at Arachnoboards? Peat moss is a good substrate as well. We use Peat Eliminator that can be found at Menards but all it is coco fiber but in a much larger bag. We have 94 tarantulas now so the little bricks just don't cut it anymore. Some of our "T" had peat it in the containers and they seemed to get buggy quicker then the coco fiber. We have had no issues with being about to keep the humility up either.

I won't let him breed any himself. I don't want to have to find homes for hundreds of slings. They are a couple that he will have his friend breed for him and then they will work out a deal.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store