My "new" used 72 gal bowfront

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

gmh

AC Members
Feb 5, 2007
Santa Barbara area
Beautiful tank and setting. Is that java moss covered wood in the center? What type of lighting? How much did you pay if I may ask?

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
Thank you!!

The tank & stand were used, but great condition. After selling fish and light that it came with, my net cost was $90. The light I picked up from someone through craigslist, it is a nova extreme t5 light 109 watts, and it was new in box - he gave it to me at a ridiculous deal $50. The moss on my mopani wood was free from Mgamer through one of his RAOK post... yay. I believe it is Taiwan Moss that grew and grew and grew.

I love the tank, it sits in my family room and is awesome to watch. I'd like to add some larger tetras in there, but gotta save up for them. I spent loads of $$$ on new plecos recently.

JasonR

Spy sappin' mah sentry.
Jan 19, 2008
Wow I really love that light.

kimba91016

The best lion ever ! Purrr
Apr 18, 2005
california
beautiful job. i really like the contrasting sand as well as the plant layout. nice angel fish too.

ciaobella7122

i love my ween!
Jul 28, 2008
Connecticut
Gorgeous! I am so jealous... cant wait to move so I can get a HUGE tank! Of course hubby doesnt understand my obsession with my pets so it will be fun trying to convince him that I need a larger tank lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store