My not so little rescue!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Nice rescue bro. Those scales on the front feet look pretty awesome. I always wanted a tortoise when I was a kid but as I grew older and realized how long lived they are I decided it was best I didn't get one. Oh and what the heck is that white fluffy thing in the last photo. Looks a little freaky lol
Thanks man. Yes, this species gets some wicked leg scales which is why they're also called an African Spurred Tortoise. They definitely are a long term investment, that's for sure. I'm guessing I'll be placing him in my will someday, lol!

That white fluffy thing is my hen Silkie chicken properly named "Fluffy". :D

Its a silkie chicken !!!! I LOVE SILKIES !!!

Btw nice rescue :) So glad he/she is safe

Yes, she sure is a Silkie! She's my indoor chicken. I actually just picked up 6 silkie chicks over the weekend so she'll have some friends. My other chickens are too rough with her hence why she now lives indoors with us for the time being.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Yesterday it was warm enough to let him out for the first time for some sun and fresh grazing. Today I let him outside again for a little while and he really enjoys it. The next step is building an outdoor enclosure for the summer months.

Tortoise.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store