My Rabbit and Nerites From MsJ!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

madhouse

AC Members
Mar 19, 2009
If you guys keep posting pics like this I will have to get a bigger tank! I want more!

snoopy65

I am Sam aka Snoopy65
Aug 24, 2008
Where the ducks walk on the fish, PA
Just an update on Malone. If I leave the light off, he is out and about all day. If I turn it on, he is out for a couple of hours and then buries himself. I mean completely under the gravel. He likes the veggie sticks and catfish sticks from Ken's. He likes applesauce snail jello (babyfood jello he doesn't touch). Likes broadleaf plants to hide under (I have anubias in there) while eating. Seems to be fine coexisting with ember tetras. I have read that shrimp bother them so I thought I would put that in here so anyone considering one of these rabbit snails would know.

I think he is lonely (if snails can get lonely). I read that they search out their own kind and "bump" heads for a while and then go on their merry way. I will be getting another of these snails and will see if there is any interaction.

That's about it.

crimsonmoon

Gotta love those cories...
Aug 31, 2008
Memphis
wow these guys seem really interesting, do you think it is true that shrimp will agitate them though?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store