My Sunshine Peacock

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Nice sunshine peacock cichlid. I have a breeding group of blue peacock like that.
Nice group, Xue! I can see in that group 2 males: Apparently they are a sunshine peacock and a red top Lwanda peacock.

HaHa Efors yeah i think i need to do something different this time around, I am thinking of Peacock Bass..
Well, I suppose nobody can stop you from doing it my friend...HaHa!

kenjivaj

AC Members
Mar 1, 2012
Fresno, CA
Real Name
xue
HaHa Efors yeah i think i need to do something different this time around, I am thinking of Peacock Bass..
I had a group of 9 peacock bass frys given to me for free. In 3 week, I gave up on them. $5 black worms and a trip to lfs every week. I figure how much money it would cost me to keep these guys and the space they needed. I end up giving it back to my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

kenjivaj

AC Members
Mar 1, 2012
Fresno, CA
Real Name
xue
Nice group, Xue! I can see in that group 2 males: Apparently they are a sunshine peacock and a red top Lwanda peacock.]

I don't really know the name of my peacock cichlids. It was given to me from a friend. All I know it not a mix peacock. My friend would never mix peacocks because they lose the value to them.

You should get some females for your that fish.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
At this moment, I'm not thinking in having female peacocks. I would prefer to have a group of 6 male peacocks/haps.

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Thank you Razzo! Nice to see you back here!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store