My tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Looks like a hillside up in the Hill Country of central Texas. Beautiful as usual.

Mark

Tank 1209

AC Members
Feb 5, 2015
Butler, Pennsylvania
Real Name
Harry
Awesome!!!

Just Beautiful, How long did it take to do?

Hello ,my name is Marius I am from Romania and in the last 2 years I learned about aquascaping .
My tank has 40 gallons
Light :2x t5 39 w + 1 xt8 30w
Filtration :Tetratec ex 700
Heater :75 w
Fertilization daily PPS-Pro , Trace mix ,and occasional fosfo(po4), potasium (k), Magnesium (mg)
co2 : DIY
Substrate : DIY
Fauna :12 paracheirodon innesi , 9 rasbora , 3 microrasbora galaxy ,20 red cherry shrimps
Flora :didiplis diandra , marsilea hirsuta, blyxa japonica,heteranthera zosterifolia, ceratoptheris,eleocharis parvula, hemianthus callitrichoides,alternanthera lilacina,bacopa monieri , bacopa coroliniana.
Actual set-up is far to be finished , however I attach some pictures (I hope to succeed)View attachment 194210View attachment 194211View attachment 194212View attachment 194213

mario75

AC Members
Apr 15, 2012
Real Name
Marius
Thank you all!

@Tank 1209: 10 weeks for the setup you asked...

One picture with my actual setup, 2 weeks after starting:

Fishfiles1

AC Members
Mar 3, 2008
Lansing Michigan/Mesick Michigan
Real Name
Ben
mario75, your tanks are amazing, i love how you can go from a realistic underwater scape showing the true beauty of nature, and then to a scape that reminds me of dry land like theme tanks. just curious what is you fert chart in terms of ML, like daily N,P,K,CO2, trace, and comprehensive mix, i dose every other day on most of my tanks, and i start with high numbers and work my way down until i find no algae, and good growth, but it looks like you dont ever have a real algae problem, so how do you find how much and when without coming into issues
BG

mario75

AC Members
Apr 15, 2012
Real Name
Marius
Thank you!
Perhaps the answer to your question is in this picture. Not always fertilized with the same dose of K or PO4, Mg, NO3..etc, etc. I do tests before the water change, and adjust fertilizers values for the next week ... looking to be in the "safe" zone of tests.
Any imbalance between fertilizer will produce algae...And I hate algae. I prefer to fight with them on the table, not in the tank...
teste.JPG

teste.JPG

rcb031

AC Members
Aug 13, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario
Real Name
Rob
That's amazing! Very inspiring! I wish u has the patients to do something like this.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store