My Tanks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

EsKiller

AC Members
May 25, 2006
Hi,

In that Tank is with the Snake :
3x Erpetoichthys calabaricus

12x Pangio kuhlii

1x Dysichthys scoracoideus

1x Cynoglossus feldmanni

The Tank have 190 Liter,ist a triangle.I think that is the minimun.I read in other Forums that can be smaller about the Snakes havent movement-penetrated.Thats like a branch most of the Time,but i think bigger is better.I will make a bigger Tank for the Snake in the next Time to.

So long,
have a nice Day
EsKiller

rosita

Here
Jan 11, 2006
Cape Fear River Basin
EsKiller, the tanks, plantings and critters are all beautiful!! Congratulations, and thank you so much for sharing and going to all that work. :thm:

EsKiller

AC Members
May 25, 2006
Hi Rosita,

Thank you for thanks and for the Feedback.

Hi Debaric,

Im from Germany,in the Location Niedersachsen in the City Hameln (Violinist of Hameln ;)) Here that is Legal,but must have a Permission and the Wattertank for Adult Kaimans must have 5x4 Meter and the Land-Area 4x3 Meter.The Waterstand must have 85 cm.And must have a Certificate that are Offspring Kaimanbabys.In Germany that is Legel about here is it to cold for the Kaimans,there cant survive longer time in Nature.

So long,
have a nice Day
EsKiller

icecubez189

User Registered!
Feb 15, 2006
Queens, New York
very impressive videos and pictures, it must cost you a lot to feed each of them!

speaking of which, how often do you feed the caimans, snake, etc etc?

EsKiller

AC Members
May 25, 2006
The Snake and the Puffer eat 3-4 Fishes in the Week.Piranhas each third day one Fish.The size of the Feeding Fishes is important and change the Feedingtimes to.The Kaimans eat each second Day 3-4 Fishes and flour worms every Day,but one Day in the Week is Diet.

The Kaimans have now 32,5 and 32,7cm,and they go to be a better and better Hunters.New Video :
>Hunting<

So long,
have a nice Day
EsKiller

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store