My unique driftwood

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jemi39

AC Members
Nov 21, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Real Name
Jeremy
I've only been on here a year... and its gone down hill since I started using it xD I had so much help when I first started, now it's rare I ever get a reply on a thread that is even remotely helpful.

candygirl415

AC Members
Aug 21, 2014
I've not gotten any help yet, except finding my cherries. I'm trying another site for help and advice. I like diversity, difference of opinions and such, but I can't tolerate juvenile immaturity. If I want unhelpful responses from a child, i'll ask my 9 year old.

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
C'mon, lighten up folks.

It's really not that serious. If a member's sense of humor isn't your cup of tea, remember, it's all in fun and not meant to hurt feelings.

Mark

Ray1981

AC Members
Mar 24, 2012
Mercedes Texas
C'mon, lighten up folks.

It's really not that serious. If a member's sense of humor isn't your cup of tea, remember, it's all in fun and not meant to hurt feelings.

Mark
I agree that it's all in good fun and not meant to hurry feelings but if the original poster of this topic doesn't find it funny I think that is reason enough to stop. Keep the responses relevant to the topic. She just wanted to show us her new piece of driftwood and then it turned into wood and balls. Just my honest opinion.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

OrQidz

AC Members
Feb 18, 2007
I too would be annoyed if I posted an on topic issue and it was immediately overrun by some people wanting to make potty jokes. I have a sense of humor too, but I think the threads should be on topic and inclusive of everyone, otherwise what is the point?

The driftwood isn't really my style but I'm glad you found it because you clearly like it. Your tank looks well maintained and your frog happy and that is what counts!

Jemi39

AC Members
Nov 21, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Real Name
Jeremy
^^^^
My thoughts exactly. I don't find it all that unique, but that's just me speaking from my artistic background. But if it's your style, do it up.
As for potty jokes... If those see your style, do it up as well xD

candygirl415

AC Members
Aug 21, 2014
I find it unique as i've never seen engraved driftwood. Its purpose is a blessing for my frogs, keep them healthy. My taank is doing great, considering its a month old. I unknowingly cycled it with the frogs, but managed to get it done in 2 1/2 weeks with no harm done. Not even sure how I managed that! My little cherry colony is about to expand and I have plants coming in a few days. I'm super excited. New to the hobby.

Ray1981

AC Members
Mar 24, 2012
Mercedes Texas
Welcome to the hobby but I have to warn you it is addictive add soon you will have multiple tanks.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

candygirl415

AC Members
Aug 21, 2014
I don't want multiple tank. Don't have space. I do want bigger though! Wish I'd known i'd get inot it. Would have done substrate completely different.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store