NB salt water tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
You may not want my advice though...

:worthy:
Nice rant he totally deserved that
Maybe you should take the advice of someone that adds three clowns to a tank and is suprised by the fact that a panther grouper swallowed one. Or maybe the same guy that grabs said grouper and squeezes it to open its mouth so he can pull the clown out only to allow the clown to suffer for two weeks after until it dies. I'm sure that was a pleasent experience for those fish.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Sorry i over reacted. Sheesh. Also i can understand being upset about the clownfish thing but he did the best he could.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
My apologies as well. I apologized to him for busting into his thread like that but I make no apologies for the basis of my remarks. These fish are taken from their natural habitats for us to enjoy. The least we can do is do our best to provide them with a safe and healthy place to live out the rest of their days.

By the way, if you have a shrimp of any kind you may want to take the Pseudo I mentioned off your list. Forgot to mention that they are pretty notorious for going after shrimp. Some are better than others but not worth the risk IMO.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
K thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store