Need help, 2 of 3 infected so far

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nelsonturner02

Registered Member
Sep 17, 2009
HI evelyn80,

Well, I am feel sorry for your condition regarding your two fishes are not feeling well. There may be case of difference regarding unilateral popeye.Is it unilateral popeye or bilateral popeye?Is there any reason for running the salinity that low? Unless you are treating for Cryptocaryon, Cryptocaryon irritation is a species of ciliate protozoa that parasitizes aquaria. The symptoms and life-cycle are generally similar to those of Ichthyophthirius marine fish, and is one of the most common causes of disease in marine in freshwater fish, including white spots, on account of which Cryptocaryon is usually called marine ich. However, Cryptocaryon can spend a much longer time encysted.

Thanks

evelyn80

Guru at procrastinating
Aug 10, 2008
in your house!!
i only ran it at 1.022 because that was the sg i was under the impression that was adequite. anyways the cards eye is better now and back to normal but the clown is still getting better. there just acclimating to a 30 g tank now. the sg is at 1.025 is that ok?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store