Need help with a prank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

PhxFish

AC Members
Oct 12, 2013
While not really in the food category, Liquid A55 is an amazing product for pranks. Just make sure you handle with care, it has a habit of attacking the attacker as the prank is set up.

Edj05

The Kraken
Nov 29, 2008
New Jersey
I can vouch for Liquid Butt as well. The plethora of entertaining reviews on Amazon.com are well-founded.

As for food...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01UD0C-sFqk . Note: only works well with relatively heavy/dense objects.

I have to say, myself being a prankster too, I'm a bit confused by your "war." If you're only working with food stuff at the moment, won't all of you be totally suspicious of food, especially if it's offered by someone else? Or do you have an agreement that you have to try whatever food is offered in the war? :uhoh:

ppetropulo

AC Members
Jun 14, 2012
Colorado
No, we're expanding our prank horizens now :) The prank went over fabulously though... so flippin funny when he bit into the muffin. He took like the biggest bite possible!!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Next time make him eat feces.

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
It's not too far enough.

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
eating feces is a dangerous idea. A good one, but you run the risk of creating an infection in the victim. I would stay with the muffins or oreos, something less harmful.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
If someone gave me feces to eat as a prank, there would be hell to pay.:angryfire::devil:

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
Anything with peppers is funny as hell...as long as they aren't allergic to them.

1)Saran wrap over the toilet if they're a guy
2)golf ball in their shoes, that hurts like hell, trust me
3)Icee-Hot on the waistband of their underwear
4)9-volt battery wired to back of a door handle
5) seal their cell phone up in plastic bags and then freeze it in a huge bowl of water
6) shrink wrap their car, wrap "bailing" wire around there car, more shrink wrap....repeat
7) take all the buttons, knobs handles off the car
8)wrap black electrical tape around their steering wheel(sticky side out). This works better in the hot summer sun
9)if not allergic to peppers, take pepper oil and use a spray bottle to apply it to a roll of toilet paper
10) old classic, step1~ place dish of water on top of door so it soaks them when they open it.Step2~ place bowl of flower on top of bathroom door so it falls on them when they go to grab towel to dry off. 2per1 prank here

hope this helps some :)

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Have your friend puree some trinidad scorpion peppers. The hottest pepper in the world. But make sure to have the emergency services on standby because hell most likely go into respitory failure.
Now back to something less deadly. Im a fan of mouse traps and im sure youll find PLENTY of mouse trap pranks on youtube

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store