Need Help With Gourami Flake Diet

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TheLindseyPanda

AC Members
Jun 25, 2013
Real Name
Lindsey
I will definitely look into online ordering. The only thing is, I feel like it might end up higher in cost when I add in shipping. Plus, assuming that my local PetSmart has those flakes in store, there won't be a need anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

authmal

Pseudonovice
Aug 4, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
You may be surprised, and when you do your cost comparisons, be sure to carefully evaluate the results. Same sizes, convenience of not having to deal with mass of humanity in person, applicable taxes, and quality. And you're right in that online isn't *always* a better deal, but it often is. I'm considering hitting up Kensfish for my next set of algae wafers.

axelrod12

AC Members
Jan 10, 2011
Connecticut
Real Name
Greg
You may be surprised, and when you do your cost comparisons, be sure to carefully evaluate the results. Same sizes, convenience of not having to deal with mass of humanity in person, applicable taxes, and quality. And you're right in that online isn't *always* a better deal, but it often is. I'm considering hitting up Kensfish for my next set of algae wafers.
All of that, and the fact that if you order multiple things at once and combine shipping costs, can often make online shopping a much better deal than in store.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store