Need Opinions! Most Recognizable Superheroes?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Harlock

Educated Idiot
Dec 15, 2004
San Angelo, TX
members.cox.net
Hi folks,

I am a member of a comic book forum and recently the topic came up of who the Top 10 most recognizable superheroes are. I said folks geeky enough to post on a messageboard all day about comic books are way too biased and overexposed, so I wanted to ask "normal" people who they felt the top 10 most recognizable superheroes were.

So, list away! If you don't know that many superheros, just list the ones you know best or think you could pick out of a lineup. Use all sources in your memory: comics (of course), cartoons, movies, TV shows, etc.! Thanks so much for your input!

SaraB

AC Members
Jan 6, 2006
Oxford, UK
From a girly, British perspective, I'd have to say Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, Catwoman (does she count?).

Harlock

Educated Idiot
Dec 15, 2004
San Angelo, TX
members.cox.net
SaraB said:
From a girly, British perspective, I'd have to say Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, Catwoman (does she count?).
Yip, villains, supporting characters, I guess I should have made that clear. Sorry.

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Harlock said:
Yip, villains, supporting characters, I guess I should have made that clear. Sorry.
Well then I guess

Catwoman
Joker
Penquin
Dr Octopus
Green Goblin
Robin
Lois Lane

would supplant some of my earlier choices.

Batman and Spiderman and associated characters would have to surpass everyone except Superman in terms of mass public recognition.

Last edited:

Harlock

Educated Idiot
Dec 15, 2004
San Angelo, TX
members.cox.net
Chill said:
Batman and Spiderman and associated characters would have to surpass everyone except Superman in terms of mass public recognition.
On that I think most of the comics board would agree.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store