Neolamprologus Brevis Kavala

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Same here hehehe that photo we had made at the ACA at the MFK booth looks like we were holding hands and my wife seen it and she calmed down after i told her to look closer that our hands were close but not holding hehehe jealous wife.. I am out of town right now on a training conference but i will post the photo when i get back home tomorrow and show you hehehe you will trip aye..

ibr3ak

I Eat Fish
Dec 15, 2007
Brooklyn, An Why See
lol ooooooh :D

ibr3ak not sure on the Kavala i know sunspots would show the yellow but i believe the females are smaller than the males..
Pit the reason I'm asking is because I just noticed yella bellies on a couple of them (Atlantis stock), while others are lighter in color and have regular white bellies. I can't really go by the size, since pretty much all of them are the same size, just minor size differences. I'll try to take a few pics later.

Also googled up some pics of a pair:

http://www.shelldwellers.com/index.php?topic=3077.0

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
msjinkzd and me at the ACA

hehehe looks like we were holding hands but all is well my wife wasn't tripping actually she is a cool cat as well..

029.JPG

029.JPG

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
ibr3ak wrote:
Pit the reason I'm asking is because I just noticed yella bellies on a couple of them (Atlantis stock), while others are lighter in color and have regular white bellies. I can't really go by the size, since pretty much all of them are the same size, just minor size differences. I'll try to take a few pics later.
that is wild i haven't seen this before it looks like they took a yellow highlighter marker and marked on its belly.. dude i am stumped none of mine look like this..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store