Neolamprologus multifasciatus with rams?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FishFanMan

AC Members
Jun 13, 2013
Naperville, IL
I could convert my QT/shrimp tank for these guys... But they'll probably eat my shrimps! Guess the price wouldn't be bad at a retail store, but just thought it's a bit high for guy breeding them for a hobby. He says he's got 150 of them!

Fractalis

Heavy Weapons Guy
Mar 3, 2011
you could always get another tank
Provided you are willing to do the work necessary to keep both tanks at different parameters

Of course you could always find some specie to replace one or the other and keep them together (provided the water types they like are the same)

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
Provided you are willing to do the work necessary to keep both tanks at different parameters

Of course you could always find some specie to replace one or the other and keep them together (provided the water types they like are the same)
that goes without saying ;)

but then again.. for me not a big deal.. I was willing to do all the struggles with Wild Altum when they were dime size ;)

and maintained a Marine tank with corals...until a heater blew(literally) which killed all the coral and most of the fish.

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
Multis breed, bro. A pair can turn into 150 easily if you do it right, which I did not lol. They got rehomed but I loved those cool little fishies! My LFS has had them for $6($7) apiece for adults.

FishFanMan

AC Members
Jun 13, 2013
Naperville, IL
Well, he finally told me his GH is 180 ppm KH of 140 ppm and PH 8 which is pretty close to my tank. And he also threw in some nice shells all for $20. I couldn't resist! Here they are in my tiny QT tank...

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
:clap::thumbsup:

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
Those are great shells..they like them? I have a twenty long I want to do that with..just decide which ones.

FishFanMan

AC Members
Jun 13, 2013
Naperville, IL
Two seems to like the shells and will go into them to hide, the other two have dug spaces under the shell and like to hide there. I will post a vid later.

FishFanMan

AC Members
Jun 13, 2013
Naperville, IL

Byron Amazonas

AC Members
Jul 22, 2013
Pitt Meadows (within Greater Vancouver, BC) Canada
Real Name
Byron
Superb. :clap:

zoomed.com