WTB Neolamprologus Multifasciatus

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

vmahaffe

AC Members
Dec 10, 2006
Rochester, MN
I have a boatload of these guys. I just can't figure out how to seperate the fry from the shells. If I can figure out how, I'll sell you as many as you want. There is at least 40 of them.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
I have a boatload of these guys. I just can't figure out how to seperate the fry from the shells. If I can figure out how, I'll sell you as many as you want. There is at least 40 of them.
WOW please let me know something I am VERY interested. The guy I last contacted sent me a quote and for 8 he wants $114 I just can't see spending that on fish that are so prolific.

RDTigger

Newest member of F.A.R.T.
Jul 4, 2009
Pawleys Island, SC
WOW please let me know something I am VERY interested. The guy I last contacted sent me a quote and for 8 he wants $114 I just can't see spending that on fish that are so prolific.

Was that from Dyke or another source?

Thorny

Vexatious
Apr 30, 2009
very southern Michigan
I can ship 6 + 2 extras via USPS Priority for $35.00.
There's 3 seperate colonies I'd be pulling from, all in good health and the ones for sale are approx 3/4"

Bunch of other fish for sale also.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
There's 3 seperate colonies I'd be pulling from, all in good health and the ones for sale are approx 3/4"

Man Thorny I wish you had said this in aquachat two SNE's ago. I just bought the same thing from someone in Ohio yesterday. BTW the anubias are doing wonderful.

RDTigger

Newest member of F.A.R.T.
Jul 4, 2009
Pawleys Island, SC

Make more posts so I can PM you....

I want to strengthen my colony of 7 in the 10G. Females are needed.

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I thought I would throw my name in.

I have 30 nearly full grown adults for sale.
A suspected pair as well......

PM me

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
The easiest way to unshell them is to place the shells upside-down on something that the fish can swim out through (a piece of eggcrate works well.) Use a 5 gallon bucket or spare tank and place the shells a fair distance off the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store