• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FishL0ver

AC Members
Dec 29, 2018
Yes, the exact same 20 gallon before. I found another that is pretty much 2, 10 gallon tanks on top of another. I went to my LFS to find some fish to put into the tank and became completely overwhelmed. I had so many options. I decided to get 4 rummy nose tetras. I want to get 1 more. to add to the group. I saw a couple fish that interested me. A female paradise fish, a couple of gold rams, honey gouramis, red chromide cichlid and some keyhole cichlids. I think I am going to get the paradise gourami. I looked them up and females are peaceful and make good community fish. I am also going to get 3 rio tetras. I really want to know if the rams or honey gouramis would get along with the fish I am getting and have.

the loach

AC Members
Aug 6, 2018
So this one of these tall tanks? That is not great in terms of footprint, lighting and stocking. What are the dimensions?

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
If it is a standard 10g footprint, at least you can get glass tops, hoods and lights for it very easily. There are options in terms of small and downright tiny fish that will do well in such a size.

FishL0ver

AC Members
Dec 29, 2018
yes. I already have the hood, filter and heater. It is a standard 10 gallon tank. I want to know more about the paradise gourami. I founf females at my LFS. I love them and only want one. I was told that the males are much more agressive than females. Are these fish agressive?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store