New 3d backgrounds. Not cheap styrofoam and cement

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jiggaj8885

AC Members
Jun 1, 2012
Trimmed and ready to go for a member on monsterfishkeepers. Hope you like it man. Also a updated pic after almost 2 weeks of my tank. Background is starting to get algae on it. I wanted this look. Love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jiggaj8885

AC Members
Jun 1, 2012
Bump. Price for 55 and 75g 48"x 21" is currently 150. If you would like to place an order pm me. Smaller sizes pm for quote. Just ordered more material so I can make more.

Taari

AC Members
Nov 4, 2010
How thick are these backgrounds? I'm wondering if a space could be hollowed out in the foam for a pump so that the background could be used in a terrarium with a little waterfall in the back. They look very nice!

jiggaj8885

AC Members
Jun 1, 2012
How thick are these backgrounds? I'm wondering if a space could be hollowed out in the foam for a pump so that the background could be used in a terrarium with a little waterfall in the back. They look very nice!
Depends on the tank size. The larger the tank thicker the background needs to be

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rastoma

AC Members
Feb 29, 2012
Jasper, TN
The subject says not cheap styrofoam and cement which is what common DIY backgrounds are made of. So what material is used to make them? Is it easy to trim and cut?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store