New Crowntail's

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
I hope you don't mind, but I set your dark one as my desktop. Very handsome boy.

powerkit

Spiral OUT
Oct 23, 2008
Memphis
www.myspace.com
what handsome boys. good thing you have done. I too wish I could save them. Does your pet smart dye their water too? I hate that, it really cant be good, then again neither is living in a little cup.

abi88

Unknown species
Sep 8, 2008
---ish,Wa
www.myspace.com
Well I agree with the living in a cup long term isn't good. But just so you know, the blue that is in the water isn't die....It is a colored water conditioner. Oh and the cups are set to be cleaned out at least once a week....both PetSmarts that I know did it at least 3 times a week!

Mokomon

You can call me Sharon :)
Oct 16, 2008
N.H.

Mokomon

Oct 16, 2008
N.H.
Well I agree with the living in a cup long term isn't good. But just so you know, the blue that is in the water isn't die....It is a colored water conditioner. Oh and the cups are set to be cleaned out at least once a week....both PetSmarts that I know did it at least 3 times a week!

Yes, I was told it was conditioner

I actually had the girl gently dump them in seperate specimen cups so I could see their "real" color :lipssealedsmilie:

abi88

Unknown species
Sep 8, 2008
---ish,Wa
www.myspace.com
lol...yes when I worked at a "big box" store and I would buy one I would always put him or her in normal water and then wait and see what they look like then!lol

Mokomon

Oct 16, 2008
N.H.
I'm getting concerned about "Big Red"

I can't get him to eat ANYTHING I offer, and he is wicked skittish
Everytime I go near the tank, he freaks, while his brother, "Liberace", is the total opposite
I've NEVER had a betta act like that :(

Mamma doesn't like when her babies don't eat :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store