New Dovii owner (and new to site)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

killerdovii

AC Members
Sep 24, 2005
Ash,

What are the deminsions of your 1850 and 400 gal? And buy the way they look MARVOLOUS (correct spelling?). I wouldn't mind buying a pre-made 300+ gallon tank, but I figured I could build the plywood tank and buy most if not all the supplies to go with it for the same price. I'm not made of money, but I do what I gotta do to get something I want (but this here is a need,lol)

This is a little off subject but when do Dovii colors really start to come out. I seen a couple of pics were the female almost seemed gold, with the males blue and green almost glowing.

fishlips

Quality Takes Time
Dec 22, 2001
Harwinton,CT
Perhaps you should have built the tank first. Buy the time you figure out what your going to do you'll have dead fish unless you can seperate them all.

Quality takes time and I'm sure you don't want to play with a leaking casket down the road. I'd go with a rubber lined pond/tank or concrete job in the basement. Be sure to post vids of "diving with dovi" when your done with the the tank. You have one shot to do it the right way in life. Go with a 3,000g for all of use! Good luck with the fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store