New Model of the Universe

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

S.A.

WHY? Cuz I can...
Oct 19, 2005
exactly why my panties are bunched, twisted and buried. :dance2:

actually, his career/occupation don't bother me a bit. i have found that some of my truly gifted students and a couple of guys i know with phd's and half a brain are amazing artists. i am happy if i am able to draw a diagram that contains something even close to a circle. my students tease me, "it's ok ms. f, orbits aren't perfectly circular anyhow, neither is the Earth (snicker snicker)"

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Watcher74 said:
2. Let's envision a world where the oceans did not exist. That's called a freaking desert. What the hell is going to live in that? How would life begin on that. It wouldn't.

This guy is a quack. ...
I didn't think I would have to point this out, but here it is...

Way back when, don't you at least give some thought that this Earth was once just a very hot rock? You know, before the Moon broke off and now orbits Earth.

After awhile (a big while..) there is condensation from cooling off.
Condensation eventually becomes - '_ _ _ _ _' .

:D

As you can see, it's really not "quackery".

Last edited:

Watcher74

Senior N00b
Feb 5, 2004
Texas
Visit site
Condensation is humidity (water vapor) in the air that, when cooled, forms into a liquid. A hot rock with no oceans isn't going to have any humidity in the air.

Water doesn't just come from no where. It has to already be present to turn from a gas into a liquid.

:rolleyes:

tricksterpup

It's SPRING!!! BUNNIE RABBITS
Apr 16, 2001
Minneapolis
tricksterpupstanks.blogspot.com
Real Name
Jim Soos
Watcher74 said:
Condensation is humidity (water vapor) in the air that, when cooled, forms into a liquid. A hot rock with no oceans isn't going to have any humidity in the air.

Water doesn't just come from no where. It has to already be present to turn from a gas into a liquid.

:rolleyes:
It is a theory that much of the water on this planet did come from space in the form of Comets and asteroids. This planet was a hot rock, but the water eventually came here.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store