New Nano Reef Diary, the sequel

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Blinky

Gone
Jun 22, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
That's it, that's all folks. Every good thread has to end some time, I think this one's past due. Besides, I've got to start a new one on the new 65g FOWLR tank ;)
I'm so glad everyone followed along, and I'm thankful that this forum is here and no one minds me using it for these long diary threads! (Though if I hadn't donated I think I'd feel a bit guilty ;)) I think in six months it will be really interesting to be able to look back and read these, see how far the tank has come.
Last update:
Water tests show zeros across the board. Everything except the ailing brain looks well, though the bubble and frogspawn are too close together and I'll probably have to move one soon. I feel pretty happy with the tank and no longer have the urge to fill it with more goodies. I'll take the maroon out when the new tank is ready and leave the gobies and wrasse in the reef. The less bio-load, the less I have to worry about.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store