NEW PLECO

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
Yes, I am trying to breed these. have a small group of 3 of these (other than this fish) that are 6 or 7" long. When this one gets bigger, I will add it to the group. Yes, the fin damage will heal. That is usually the result of too many plecos and nowhere for them to hide during shipping from the collectors.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
Yes, I am trying to breed these. have a small group of 3 of these (other than this fish) that are 6 or 7" long. When this one gets bigger, I will add it to the group. Yes, the fin damage will heal. That is usually the result of too many plecos and nowhere for them to hide during shipping from the collectors.
actually, i thought that wasn't fin damage....it kind of looked nice.......in a way

looked like a pretty sick kind of long fin fin;)lol

maybe i'll buy some:)

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Wow! Just gorgeous! Wish someone would put one or two of those in the mail for me!:grinyes:

Fozzybear

wocka wocka wocka!
Mar 16, 2011
Alaska
Real Name
Ellis
bah poor fella, his nice pretty fins are all owie :( I hate it when my plecs get fin damage...even the tiniest little nick sends me up the wall. He's very handsome though, congratulations...and yeah btw...that mouth is sexy, not ugly

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
I paid $44.98 (plus shipping) for it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store