New Project

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Navyscuba

The Fish Envy
Jul 5, 2009
Bartlett,TN
www.thefishenvy.com
Real Name
Angel Rivera
Wow I really need to read my questions through before I post haha. What I meant was how exactly did u attached the ground to the ballast? Do you have a picture? And thanks for answering my numerous questions...maybe you should make a thread about the lighting!
Well I can't get to the area because the ballast is on the back part of the stand, but I made a little example with same parts I had extra in the garage and took pics. Ok if you seen the picture of the ballast on the link I posted You can see that the ballast has 4 holes on the corners to attach it to the surface you want to put it on. Ok take a piece of sand paper and clean one of those holes till you get bare metal on the surface area where the ground wil be at. pic of the materials I used. one of the pics how I put them in and the other pic self explains the metal piece simulate the ballast and the piece of wood simulates my stand. Now just get a drill and do a pilot hole and then screw your ground to the ballast to the wood.

fish1 003.JPG fish1 005.JPG fish1 007.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store