New Shellie Nano setup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
That's really cool! Do you think it would be possible to do something similar with multies? When I get mine, I'm hoping they'll breed, and then I'd want to set up a desktop aquarium with a pair/trio.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
That's really cool! Do you think it would be possible to do something similar with multies? When I get mine, I'm hoping they'll breed, and then I'd want to set up a desktop aquarium with a pair/trio.
It could be in one of those PetCo bookshelf 6-7 gallon tanks, I've never seen anything smaller than that though.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Benz wrote:
That's a nice little tank. How big do those Shellies get?
Males get to be 3" Females 2.5"

Thanks gang for the kind words.

Shay just keep an eye out for aggression 5 of them will be too many really only a pair will work..

John give me some of your shellie tanks and i will be glad to take some shell dwellers from you LOL..

Piranha86 if you do a pair or trio should be fine you will have to move the fry out quick..

Use_name i have one of those small tetra automatic heaters that you just plug in on this tank sorta small but is holding a 78 degree temp..

Thanks again my friends..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store