New stiphodon tank (load warning)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
Thanks everyone! As far as driftwood goes, it would only be a branch or two, if I can find something sufficiently gnarled and branchy. Looking at it now I kind of wish I had gone with smaller anubias throughout, and added more rocks. What do you all think?

Boco, you're right, she watches over all my fish. :grinyes:
is that a hint? i think it looks great

LondonDragon

AC Members
Oct 1, 2005
London, UK
Nice river bank ;) if you want the anubias to grow quicker and avoid spot algae you need to dose higher quantities of trace into the tank, since I started dosing a couple of teaspoons of trace extra every week my anubias are looking great than ever and flowered for the first time in a couple of years :)

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
LOL MG, yes it's a hint for you to find some nana 'narrow'. Thanks for the tip London, however the whole point of this tank is to let the algae proliferate. The gobies are little grazing machines, so hopefully 16 hour days and some controlled overfeeding will get me some velvetly green all over everything soon enough.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Sharp!

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Thanks :D! Yeah, Bf, they are pretty similar in appearance to our native darters.

jamesstill84

Curiosity salted the snail!
Jan 2, 2009
Winchester, Kentucky
Do you mind if I ask where you got those? I know Franks sells them online. I've been looking for them for about 6 months...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store