NFL draft

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kakashi

AC Members
Mar 24, 2012
Chico CA
Real Name
Bryan
wow niners with ANOTHER reciever I mean I figured with the FA pickups they weren't even looking for jenkins anymore, I figured zeit or decastro might go a little later and the niners would take one to bad... Can't say im dissapointed with A.J. , I got to actually go see AJ at a game in Illinois...LETS GO ILLINI!

Kakashi

AC Members
Mar 24, 2012
Chico CA
Real Name
Bryan
"trying to classify someone elses' fandom=ignorant" Just excersizing my opinion too lol, I always hate it when people start off a sentence with "you're not a real fan" , My gf LOVES the Niners probably more then I, but I guarntee you she couldnt tell you a name of any rookie drafted in the 2012 draft. Does that make her less of a niners fan? She owns season tickets to her team, I wonder if owning season tickets makes you more of a fan? LOL just one of my pet peeves, I really could care less, I just hear that exact same argument from one of my co-workers on a daily basis because I like to also FOLLOW the Eagles.....lol I just follow them.

Big Mike

Large Member
Sep 8, 2009
IL
Real Name
Huge Mike
"trying to classify someone elses' fandom=ignorant" Just excersizing my opinion too lol, I always hate it when people start off a sentence with "you're not a real fan" , My gf LOVES the Niners probably more then I, but I guarntee you she couldnt tell you a name of any rookie drafted in the 2012 draft. Does that make her less of a niners fan? She owns season tickets to her team, I wonder if owning season tickets makes you more of a fan? LOL just one of my pet peeves, I really could care less, I just hear that exact same argument from one of my co-workers on a daily basis because I like to also FOLLOW the Eagles.....lol I just follow them.
Well said, and I agree.

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
The Packers went to where they needed to with taking N. Perry( DE). The high risk/high reward D had a lot more risk last year and the line not being able to get pressure to the QB was the main reason. I expect to see more for the line in the early picks and going after a RB and a QB in the later rounds. With M. Flynn gone to Seattle, they need to shore up the backup for QB and the RB position was less than stellar last year. They have 12 picks (I don't know how they always get massive picks but they do). Ted Thompson has had great success in draft(especially in the late rounds) and I hope it continues.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store