NHL PLAYOFF SEASON IS HERE!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Who's taking the cup home? 2010 NHL Playoffs

• Total voters
Hey Halak...MAF's turn!

...and this P.K. Soupcan guy....looks pretty good stepping his game up...annoying...but good.

Looks like the Flyers decided they are ready for the golf links...they should set up a tee time with the Red Wings.

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
So did you see that Habs Pen's game yesterday? Every single announcer, and newspaper is mentioning the aweful officiating.

Habs were getting some pretty silly calls, where the pens had done the exact same thing on many occasions, and the calls weren't being made.

The tripping call on Subbaan was never called, some slashing calls. Rediculous.

We did get through thoguh, series is now tied at 2.

As for Syd the kid, they couldn't come up with a better name for him. He's a cry baby. Always complaining,... All the freaken time he has something to say.

Very annoying.

I really really really really really really hope we get through the penguins, cause facing the Bruuins for the staney cup semi finals will without a doubt be an incredible series.

On another note, how's about those redwings?? !!! lol..

99 was a big "whiner" too. Just sayin'. Matter of fact Crosby whines just about as much as Caps and Habs fans about non-calls :D Anyways good game, funny officiating, and good series so far.

And you'd think by the end game reaction by the fans and team that they had just won the Cup....man that was loud.

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
99 was a big "whiner" too. Just sayin'. Matter of fact Crosby whines just about as much as Caps and Habs fans about non-calls :D Anyways good game, funny officiating, and good series so far.

And you'd think by the end game reaction by the fans and team that they had just won the Cup....man that was loud.
Ya ya ya... We got some pretty loud fans in this city.

keep in mind, we have no baseball team, no football, basketball... All we really have is hockey... So the city takes big pride in its hockey team.

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
Ya ya ya... We got some pretty loud fans in this city.

keep in mind, we have no baseball team, no football, basketball... All we really have is hockey... So the city takes big pride in its hockey team.

Heck...I don't even live in Montreal(big fan for 40yrs) and I jump up and down and hoot and holler like a maniac when my guys win!!! Doesn't impress my husband much, long time Leaf fan but he does cheer for the Habs now, until next season, anyway LOL!!:woot: GO HABS GO!!! :woot:

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Sharks closed out against Detroit tonight. That's the way to bounce back from an ugly game.

I'm guessing we'll have Chicago flying in before curfew in the next couple of days unless Vancouver get's their heads on straight.

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
GAME 7 on Wednesday!!!

[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JOPiKiru26Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JOPiKiru26Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I gotta say I'm surprised by the Habs, I hope the Pens gen take em out, but they've made it a great series.

Cheech

Global Moderator
Jan 13, 2000
Montreal, Canada
lol I have a friend of mine who drove down to Boston from Montreal, hoping to see the bruins finish off the flyers. (he's a big bruins fan)

I haven't spoken to him yet, but I can't wait to ask him how it felt driving 6 hours to see his team lose 4-0 !

Muhahahaha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store