No not now! (just venting)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

loser

AC Members
May 26, 2003
Orange NYS
www.timhedden.com
I'm away on business for another month, and the tank in the living room (which my wife hates) sprung a leak. She did right by me and relocated the fishies to a spare tank I had (I thought she was gonna flush 'em for a minute). But she has ammo now. ****.

henningc

AC Members
May 11, 2013
I would catch her off guard and take her out for a seafood dinner. Tell her the fish and their family's sprange for it. Or, write her a thank you note from the fish, laminate it and attach it to the front pannel of the tank until she notices.

SANDYBOTTOM

AC Members
Oct 16, 2012
Minnesota
Real Name
Lynn
tell her that even though she hates the tank.that you enjoy it and her selfless act of taking care of the problem,makes you feel special and loved.then ask if there is anything that you could do for her to show your appreciation.it was probably the last thing that she wanted to deal with.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Send her flowers

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dhvService

Aquarium Dabbler
Feb 1, 2013
Georgia
Real Name
John
I find this very suspicious... Hmm... very suspicious.
Oh Honey your not going to believe this but the other tank sprung a leak too.:evil_lol:

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
The fact that she relocated the fish AND had to clean up the mess deserves more than some flowers. Time for you to man-up and treat her with something that is just for her. It might even involve saying "Thank you, I'm sorry....."

THE V

Hiding from my children
Nov 25, 2007
Washington
Real Name
Mr. Incognito
In the ongoing arms race that is marriage, I'm afraid she's gone nuclear while your still figuring out the bow & arrow. In a nutshell your toast.

Think your going to replace that cracked tank anytime soon... good luck! Start saving your money 'cause you know the half dozen things that she's been hinting at wanting... she's getting those before you get yours.

Hopefully you can repair the tank. I took me a year of good behavior before I replaced my 125 when it sprung a leak. In the mean time, she had the exterior of the house painted, I had to tile the kitchen floor, and I built her some floor to ceiling bookcases for the office for her to organize it with (been 2 years and she hasn't yet).

Now I'm thinking about a cichlid tank in the corner of the family room. We've talk about putting one there for years. I think that I may have to do some major work on remodeling the kitchen this winter to get it however.

loser

AC Members
May 26, 2003
Orange NYS
www.timhedden.com
She was thanked profusely, flowers are a good idea. Thanks all!

She's been talking about installing hardwood floors for a couple years now, and since the carpet's ruined...

Thanks for keeping me sane gang!

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
PS---A woman loves diamonds. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com