Octopus tank (log)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

marine_geek

AC Members
Jul 21, 2007
Thank you all very much for your condolences.

Its a sad day at AC, after reading that post..Ol fluff was like the AC mascot.. I mean, come on he's a friggin Octopus for cryin out loud!! I feel for ya man, I do. Usually I dont get all mushy over a fish, but this was different.. he had a name, and was a friggin OCTOPUS for cryan out loud!!

You did an awesome job with him, and undoubtedly inspired us all, I know I want one after watching the Fluffy Epic..
But you only had him for a short while, What is the life expectancy of these guys anyway? I thought they lived for several years...
Thanks Zigman. The natural life expectancy for a briareus octopus is 1 1/2-2 years unfortunately :( and its hard to estimate how old they are when you get them.

Almondsaz

AC Members
May 26, 2007
marine_geek: so sorry to hear that fluffy passed. What an incredible story you have written and shared with the whole AC group. The adventures that you shared with raising fluffy have been facinating - thank you for that! I hope that all is well...the interaction you had with him makes it more like loosing a family dog or so. A significant loss. All the best.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store