Ogre's Tank - almost here

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

joander123

what a fruitcake
Jan 12, 2007
Massachusetts
angel > gouramis + Sharks.

Personally if it were me, i would just add more neons (make it a school of 15-20+ you will really like the look and results) and up the corys to 10 or so (again i think youd like the look) as well as maybe more gouramis, but keep in mind that if the gouramis get too big the neons will be lunch.

If it were me id up both of your school =).

Let us no and keep those pictures coming =).

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
That sucks, big time, Ogre!

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Well, I've talked my wife into a trip to the LFS... Yay me.

I'm sensing in my future, a large number of SAEs or Otos (I called them last night and they have otos today). I'm also sensing a few platinum gouramis or veil angels... depending on how the fish look and what Xander likes.

I know, I need to put pictures up, but my wife uses up the battery of the camera before I get home and it recharges all night. BTW: She's in an MFA program, so I can't complain... other than spending about $1300 per class.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
The tank's newbies

OK, I got 5 otos and two bolivian rams.

The otos are already pigging out. Go otos!

I hope the rams are OK. They seem stressed, but I guess the new environment will do that to anyone. I did a 3 hour prep before putting them into the tank. I just turned the tank light on for a few minutes to get the pics, then turned it back off until tomorrow.

The gold gourami chased them for a bit... I think just to show them who is boss. She's ignoring them now.

Here they are:
Baby 002.jpg

Baby 003.jpg

Baby 002.jpg Baby 003.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store