Ok, I'm done for now!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
I like it G.

There's always a time (unless you're my wife or a similar artist/perfectionist) when you have to say, that's good enough.

"Perfect is the enemy of the good" Voltaire.

"If it's good and you like it, let it be. If you try to make it perfect, you'll just **** it up." Pat McCarthy (my dad)

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
LOL, thanks Ogre!! Yeah, I'm not really a "perfectionist" but, small things tend to bug me and I'm never FULLY satisfied with most of my stuff.:perv:

wantvws

AC Members
Jul 15, 2007
Waynesboro, VA
Looks good! I feel like a slacker because I set my rocks close to a year ago and haven't touched them since.
Can't wait to see how your tank progresses! How's your sump working for ya?
Robbie

Iceeeyyyy

(っ◕‿◕)っ
Jun 19, 2008
rock in water
eh... I may be the only one, but I think you should open it up a bit more as its pretty closed up in my eye. I like the general idea your trying to achieve but its just a little too bleh.... It might just be me I like a lot of shelves and open areas yet also not too open I like the whole connection point you have going just keep playing with it a bit I say, but again thats just me....

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Yes, Yoji....I like "open" areas also. I would like to have more areas more like my "connection" spot with bigger "caves". My problem is, my pieces of rock...I only have a few that are good sized, most are pretty odd shaped or not very big. I know it's hard to tell from the pic's.

Thank you for your thoughts, and I will be trying to "open" it more. I think the pile on the right...I may be able to work with more, the one on the left well...that one may prove to be a bit more difficult.

Iceeeyyyy

(っ◕‿◕)っ
Jun 19, 2008
rock in water
you can always use a drill and zipties to connect some rocks to make better pieces. ;)

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
OMG...Yoji, I'd end up drilling all the way through and hit my finger or something LMAO!!!!

Iceeeyyyy

(っ◕‿◕)っ
Jun 19, 2008
rock in water
OMG...Yoji, I'd end up drilling all the way through and hit my finger or something LMAO!!!!
LoL, you want to drill all the way through. How else will you use the zip-ties.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store