OMG! I just bought a new tank!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mr.bigglesworth

AC Members
Feb 19, 2012
Norcal, East Bay Area
Real Name
Ryan
Catfish?, get a red tailed catfish. That would be perfect for your nano aquarium...........nah, I just joke! Don't get an Asian bumblebee cat and put it with shrimp. If the shrimp can fit in it's mouth, he will eat it. Also, if I recall right, I believe that the Asian bumblebee cats grow to about 5 inches, at that size he'd be a threat to your beta. Go get some pigmy cories and call it a day.

Sent from my LG-P509
Thanks! OMG that red tail fish looks awesome! I just ordereded 3 on aquabid! thanks! :). So thats it a betta and three of those red tail things.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
red tail catfish or red tail black Shark? neither will fit in your 6 gallon....... that tank is only big enough for betta and shrimp...

Sent from my SPH-D600 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
Thanks! OMG that red tail fish looks awesome! I just ordereded 3 on aquabid! thanks! :). So thats it a betta and three of those red tail things.
dude I hope you have a 600 gallon tank....... red tail catfish grow up to 2 feet to 3 feet......

mesto

There's a FISH in the percolator!
Apr 28, 2012
I have a feeling he is playing us....

808_fairladyz

Hawaii Freshwater Aquaria Hobbiest
Nov 23, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
this place is so weird.

Clearly you need an angler in there, too.
Hell yes, do the angler and throw in the giant squid :D

Sent from my LG-P509

808_fairladyz

Hawaii Freshwater Aquaria Hobbiest
Nov 23, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
red tail catfish or red tail black Shark? neither will fit in your 6 gallon....... that tank is only big enough for betta and shrimp...

He's right. Your aquarium is not big enough for neither fish. I was just playing around. Either way, enjoy your betta. It may lead to bigger better things. Keep it simple and have fun. When your hobby starts to feel like your job, you may lose interest in it.

Sent from my LG-P509

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store