One Fat Frog

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Stargazer53

AC Members
Oct 4, 2006
I don't know why, but big frogs and toads scary me. I wish I wasn't. As soon as I saw your pic, I started like getting spaztic.
LMAO!!! Oh geez, I know that's not supposed to be funny but that was cute.

Dee - I had no clue you kept other creatures other than fish. :worthy: The frog is quite the looker. :)

Stargazer53

AC Members
Oct 4, 2006
thank you star My better half and I have 23 frogs total
Holy Moley! Wowza -- 23 frogs? :y220e: That's a hobby within itself. That's wonderful that your love mate and yourself are able to immerse yourselves in such a interesting and rewarding hobby. I learn something new everyday - just last week I realized you work with salt water/marine aqua life as well. You are quite the busy man. :bowing::nilly:I hope someday we will be able to see the rest of your frog collections. Till then, I hope you both stay safe from any frog bites. ;)

bettabrat

AC Members
Feb 2, 2009
CT
Awww Dee how sweet, when did I become your love mate? :hearts:
Next you should post pix of the gray.

DeeSeven

AC Members
Feb 4, 2007
CT
haha thanks star

just to keep you up to date :) I use to work with saltwater / marine..back when I was single I use to work at a lfs, work 2nd shift at an insurance company, work at a graphic design firm, and import discus on the side. Then someone swept me off my feet so I quit all of them and kept the insurance job. I really don't miss working all that much don't get me wrong the money was lovely but now I have a reason to go home.

Keep your eyes peeled on the terrarium section once I finish that tutorial I'll be posting pics of the frog room.

Stargazer53

AC Members
Oct 4, 2006
haha thanks star

just to keep you up to date :) I use to work with saltwater / marine..back when I was single I use to work at a lfs, work 2nd shift at an insurance company, work at a graphic design firm, and import discus on the side. Then someone swept me off my feet so I quit all of them and kept the insurance job. I really don't miss working all that much don't get me wrong the money was lovely but now I have a reason to go home.

Keep your eyes peeled on the terrarium section once I finish that tutorial I'll be posting pics of the frog room.
Wow, Dee - I had no clue you had all that work experience. I knew you had really great work ethics and had great pride for quality aquaria but wow, that's really amazing. I'm happy for your love and I think it was very chivalrous of you to drop almost everything to spend more time with your love mate. Very beautiful. Super romantic and manly -- especially during these changing times where many career-minded people choose work, money, and power over love, family, and the things that really count. :)

I will definitely keep my eyes peeled on the Terrarium forum and look forward to seeing your frog room.

Ooh and BettaBrat - Congratulations on your lovely ties with Dee. He's a super guy. I hope the strings of your love never break. ;)

DeeSeven

AC Members
Feb 4, 2007
CT
lol yea He's definately Mr. Sunshine cause he tries to take my hand off every chance he gets...I have a pyxie called "Mrs. Sunshine" shes worse then he is

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store