OT: Cub Scouts Popcorn

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Derringer

... overstock this!
Apr 8, 2007
Indiana
Anyone have a craving for some really good popcorn? My sons Cub Scout pack is selling popcorn for their annual funding drive to support their district and pack directly.

If you would like to check it out please visit Order Popcorn and insert his order key so that he gets credit > TEPHP82

Thanks.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Anyone have a craving for some really good popcorn? My sons Cub Scout pack is selling popcorn for their annual funding drive to support their district and pack directly.

If you would like to check it out please visit Order Popcorn and insert his order key so that he gets credit > TEPHP82

Thanks.
My son joined tiger scouts this year and they're doing the same thing. Well we won't be because I talked him out of Tiger scouts (GO ME!). Told him he wouldn't have time for baseball this upcoming season and he'd rather play baseball.

But it is GOOD popcorn and a healthier type then you'd normally find so everyone buy a bucket!

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
The chocolate popcorn is soooo yummy!!! Steep at $20, but I figured it was really $10 for the popcorn and tin, $10 as a donation to the Boy Scouts. Good luck to your son on sales. I just attended 2 Eagle Scout ceremonies for my cousins-in-law and it was awesome! It's really a neat organization. :)

Derringer

... overstock this!
Apr 8, 2007
Indiana
My boy is a wolf now - we went to camp together back in July and it was lots of fun - most importantly just spending time together.

Thus far (age 7) he wants to do everything LOL - he plays soccer, baseball, football, basketball, in addition to bowling and scouts - that doesnt include what his 4yr old sister is getting into - we are running somewhere all the time, but its great fun!

Thanks to everyone who makes a purchase - it is good stuff.

Derringer

... overstock this!
Apr 8, 2007
Indiana

Thanks.
Thanks to everyone who has purchased popcorn ... :thm: you're sure to enjoy it and best of all it goes toward a great cause.

We do have a few more weeks to go, so anyone who wants to help support Scouts please consider purchasing some popcorn. Its really good stuff!

Thanks!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store