Our puppy.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Adorable!

Neatfish

AC Members
May 1, 2012
My Bat Cave somwhere in TX
Thanks, pipsqueak is crazy the other day our a/c went out so a guy came over to work on it and pipsqueak was running around all scared barking trying to hide behind the big dogs. I thought it was pretty funny but the guy did not. I took him inside because the guy fixing the a/c said that puppy is going to hurt me. My wife though it was funny when I told her about it.

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
Wellll, that could be true. If he was really scared and not playing, sometimes dogs that are
afraid turn into fear biters. Hopefully that's not his problem. He's a border collie maybe he was
just hyper,lol, they never stop.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Great looking dog man. A dogs face does a lot for me and your dog has a very cute face. My dog has one of those cute faces too (cocker spaniel mix). You made me want to get some pics of him now lol. I have one of him all staticy with all the hair on his ears and head sticking out XD

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
I wish my dog was still a puppy, now he is a blob that walks around, eats, drinks, and sleeps. Plus he thinks he is still the size he was when he was a puppy, but he is a full grown golden retriever.

Cute dog! They are really strong against sickness, but none the less I am glad to hear that pipsqueak made it back to good health.

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
Love him great looking dog!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store