Overflow Question

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Nah, this stuff isn't cheap. It is made locally and I've used it for large displays before. 16 years later some of the stuff is still holding up. My ex and I made those and my son has learned a lot from his dad and I on it so he'll be a fantastic help. Helps to have a 6'3" future rocket scientist living in the house...even if he does eat me out of house and home.

I'd love those dimensions though. We're going to tweak it a bit so that the fuge is bigger and the return area is smaller. Our pump is external/suberm so we'll keep it external for room. And we'll need to build a platform for the Tunze DOC

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
sure.. I'll PM you with them tomorrow.. Its late and tomorrow is an exceptionally early day.. 5am.. Ugh.. Work is gonna kill me.. I have 500 fusion splices to complete before the end of the month (I've already done 500).. Thank god I've got a couple of my guys breaking out the cables at the splice points so I don't have to do all that work too.. I'd be dead.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store