PETCO $1 PER GALLON SALE!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

katschamne

AC Members
Feb 3, 2008
Geneva, IL
I just saw the ad today and it starts August 24Th. Here's the thing the Ad said $1 gallon sale and it only lists the 20 and 29 gallon. Then for the 55 gallon it says $79.99. A team lead and I were talking and he said that it had to be a typo about the 55 gallon that it should include the 55 gallon in the $1 sale, because he said he got an e-mail about the sale.

Virtuoso2K12

Mar 2, 2008
Southern CA
well this was from last year
Monday, August 27, 2007
The $1 per Gallon Sale is Back

For the second time, PETCO is hosting a $1 per gallon tank sale on 20-55 gallon rectangle glass tanks. The sale only lasts until Sept. 2, so don't hesitate!

The Big Splash Sale offers customers savings up to $94.99. If you have always wanted to take up the hobby of aquarium keeping this is the time to do it.

To help all of you aquarist out there, PETCO stores nationwide on Sept. 1 at 2 p.m. will be hosting a freshwater tank workshop, providing you all of the information you need to keep your fish happy.

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
I just saw the ad today and it starts August 24Th. Here's the thing the Ad said $1 gallon sale and it only lists the 20 and 29 gallon. Then for the 55 gallon it says $79.99. A team lead and I were talking and he said that it had to be a typo about the 55 gallon that it should include the 55 gallon in the $1 sale, because he said he got an e-mail about the sale.
Wait are you saying that there will not be any 10 dollar 10 gallons? :jaw:

hamburgler

AC Members
Sep 3, 2006
Ugh, i always worried they would do that. Because $79.99 is still a good price and will still sell. Better not turn into $1.50/gallon, sigh.

derekp

MTS Awareness Member
Nov 11, 2007
Quote "To help all of you aquarist out there, PETCO stores nationwide on Sept. 1 at 2 p.m. will be hosting a freshwater tank workshop, providing you all of the information you need to keep your fish happy." Quote

Wait, so they are going to teach people how to kill fish? Cause thats all they do at deathco.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store