Petsmart -vs- petsmart.com prices

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cambro

AC Members
Nov 7, 2004
I have found this to be true with books - if I go to Barnes and Noble and see a book I want, I go home and order it off Amazon because it's always discounted online! I figure I can see it up close in-store and then order it on-line knowing what I'm ordering! Course, that doesn't work with something you need right away.......

Gulp

Nom, nom, nom.
Dec 16, 2003
Stockbridge, Georgia
Visit site
Does anyone know if the "we match our online price in-store" policy is nationwide for Petsmart? I'm going to buy a stand for a tank at my office and it's almost twice as much in the store as it is online (their online price). I guess I could call........just wondering if anyone that works there knows.

Maj0rFiSh

L33t 5p34k m0f0!!11one
Jan 14, 2005
South Coast of UK
Local smaller fish stores own! Petsmart and petco's just plain suck, they had about a 50% difference in price for fish and decor when i went there last, plus they have a small variety of fish!

acefred

AC Members
Dec 26, 2004
I go into my petsmart (In canada) and they just met the price of Big Als online for products (much Cheaper)...............I read the price match policy and from what I read and what they said as long as you have proof of the price they will match it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store