Pic of my 20 gal.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

beachbum21984

AC Members
Sep 21, 2005
New pics of the 20 gallon (journal)

Well, its been a few months now, I think since I posted last, and I think its time to begin again. I have an all new setup a 20 gallon Amazon(as close as I could get to one anyway). I have taken everyones advice about my tank since I joined this site and now I think I'm ready for the real deal. My tank consist of several plants from Java Fern, Micro Sword, Dwarf Hairgrass, Lotus Lilies, Aponogeton ulvaceus , Chilensis, Sagittaria ect... I Mostly Driftwood in my tank, along with a peice of lava rock just to blend with the lotus lily. My species are Brilliant Red Betta, two Angelfish, three Neon Tetras, two Rummy Nose Tetras, three Black Neon Tetras And two Cory Cats. I just bought a glass top havent gotten the right light yet so I'm my 20 gallon light and a spare 10 gallon light, I'm guessing thats 30 watts of light?? Well anyways I'm gonna make another post in a few with my tank from start to now. Enjoy! I would appretiate any comments good or bad I'm still learning.

beachbum21984

AC Members
Sep 21, 2005
I am getting the picture down pretty good lol my friend showed me how to take good pics of the tank without much blur so sorry about the first few pics

First pick of the tank

A bit cloudy

Fish add and new plants

More plants, flash on

No Flash

Big Red

One of my un-camera shy angels

and the other

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store