FS Plant Packages - Large variety of plants - Shipping/PU NYC

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Hey Bonnie, Im not sure I have riccia and or needle java fern to make up another package #3 but have plenty of the other plants that I have to get moving.

Current Package still available:

25 stems of hygro tiger
10 runners of h. Tenellum
Few red root floaters
2 stems ludwigia repens x arcuata
2 stems l. Aromatica
4 stems rotala macrandra green

Asking $30 shipped

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Above package has been sold.. And yet the tank is still 75% full of plants...

From here on will just sell by the stem portions

Hygro tiger - $5/portion *10 large stems* (3 portions available)
Rotala Macrandra Green - $3/portion *6 stems* (2 portions available)
Limnophila aromatica - $2/portion *3 stems* (1 portion available)
Ludwigia repens x arcuata - $3/portion *4 stems* (1 portion available)
Ludwigia hybrid red - $2/stem (2 stems available)
Water Sprite - $2/portion (1 available)

few red root floaters are included in each package for free

Have (1) 72hr heatpack left and will only be available to an order of $20 or more.

Pick up available in Brooklyn, NY

Last edited:

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
Sorry kiddo, got busy and forgot to get back to you. Anything there good for moderate light and no Co2?
Got to google when I get home.

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
Sorry kiddo, got busy and forgot to get back to you. Anything there good for moderate light and no Co2?
Got to google when I get home.
Its fine, been busy as well ;)

Moderate light no co2.. I would say my never ending supply of hygro tiger would do great. Im sure the other plants would do well too, just wont color up like they would under high light/co2/ferts

Vince G.

AC Members
Dec 27, 2010
Roselle Park, NJ
+1 on the Hygro Tiger...That stuff grows like weeds in just about any condition. I've grown stalks over a foot tall and redding up at the top with high light and no CO2 before trimming it.

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
+1 on the Hygro Tiger...That stuff grows like weeds in just about any condition. I've grown stalks over a foot tall and redding up at the top with high light and no CO2 before trimming it.
Yupp Mine is getting about 2 feet tall and then gains another foot going across the top of the tank. At that point at each leaf section you get a new stem or two :x

As far as ludwigia red.. looks like you got a good deal. Ive noticed this species grows a bit slower than the ludwigia repens x arcuata i have.. But maintains its red no matter what the light is.

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
Its fine, been busy as well ;)

Moderate light no co2.. I would say my never ending supply of hygro tiger would do great. Im sure the other plants would do well too, just wont color up like they would under high light/co2/ferts
I'll take a portion of the Hygro, I add ferts and I do have plenty of light, I just don't usually put all 4 lights on. I'll PM you later, thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store