Plantbrain please.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

djlen

Fish?.......What Fish?
Aug 19, 2002
Somerdale, New Jersey USA
Go easy on the Fleets or your fish will get the "runs", also known as the Kentucky Quick Step in these parts, LOL. I couldn't resist.
Get yourself a Hagens PO4 test kit. It's, along with nitrates and pH, IMO, one of the most important kits to have. I only dose nitrates and PO4 as needed(PO4 .5-1.5). When you buy it make sure that reagent #3 is in a glass bottle or it's worthless. There are still a bunch of them out there that have the third reagent in plastic bottles and the plastic reacts negatively with the solution and will give you a zero reading. #'s 1 and 2 can be plastic, but not #3.
Len
Edit: And I just noticed that Tom Barr caught up with you. Listen to him.....he da man!!!

Skittyfish

AC Members
Jan 8, 2003
South Central,KY
Visit site
Thanks Tom Barr. You're the King. I needed it spelled out for me.

Djlen, we just call it the runs, or the poops, depending on the age group.
I have the Hagen Master Test kit...any other words, I've got it all, just don't know what to do with it all;) .

Skippy

Grand Poobah of Fun
Aug 22, 2000
Dallas, TX
web.of.slacking.net
To show you how tired I am and how much I shouldn't be reading, I saw that topic and read it as "Plantbrain Disease"

Suddenly images of some virus that made you really good at growing plants in aquariums popped into my head and now I can't stop giggling.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store