Planted 120G Tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

JAY973

AC Members
Dec 24, 2005
NJ
120g End of Days

Thanks for the kind words of faith for what the 180g will look like, this was the end of days for the 120g.

Last pic in it's glory...

May she rest in peace and bring new joy to its new owner as a saltwater tank.

The plant mass that came out of the 120g was unbelievable even for me the glosso alone was a 3ftx2ft mat unfortunately I ran into some difficulties and challenges with the space and lost all my plants not to mention the RCS and Japonica that were in there. The fish themselves are luckily all okay but I'll be starting from scratch.

Thank you for following my 120g thread to retirement it's been a pleasure sharing the experience with you.

NB_Aquatics

AC Members
Jan 17, 2011
SW Ohio
Real Name
Nick
Wow an awesome tank! Sorry to see the end of it.

bigwave

AC Members
Jan 23, 2008
Sorry to see such a tragic ending to all those plants. I look forward to the 180 pictures though.

Be sure to come back to this thread with a link to your new 180 thread, otherwise I will probably miss it. I don't check the forums often enough lately to pick up the new good stuff.

FallenAngel

AC Members
Sep 11, 2010
New Zealand
Real Name
Matt
Sad to see that its 'last moments'. It's almost like watching someone die. But when one door closes, another one opens! Can't wait to see the 180 gallon in action! Be sure to post a link here like mentioned above, so we can make sure to find it. When are you planning on setting it up? Where are all of these fish going in the meantime? Sad to see all of those plants go, and poor shrimps! Oh well, too late now.

Will be waiting for the 180!!

EmilyMarie85

AC Members
Aug 16, 2010
Boise, ID
Real Name
Emily
Wow - that tank was awesome! Looking forward to 180 pics :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store