planting?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dabruno

AC Members
Jun 11, 2007
update 6-2-08

just went out on my new kayak to wet test it and found some really great mosses that were living in the exact same conditions that i provide so i brought some home(noting that there was so much there that the little that i took didnt make a difference at all)
stuck the various kinds of moss on my foam wall using toothpicks w/blunt backs looks just awesome.

i think that im gunna get a few more anubias nana and fill the rest of the predrilled holes that i have instead of getting a creeping plant. i will also get plenty of air plants (probably mostly or all "tillandsia ioanthia" b/c it stays small and it has been in my tank and thrives in my conditions)

i will let the moss fill in and take root first then do the rest. i will fully stock the water within 2 weeks.

i just want to ask: would it be ok if i take a few tadpoles home from a canoe trip?. they come from the deleware river and as tadpoles live in shallow rocky pools that are slightly connected to the actual river. they are very small... like less than 1/2 inch and they turn into little less than 1/2 inch still frogs that live near/in small streams. i was thinking that they would be a nice accent if not eaten and a nice snack if eaten which is more probable.

dabruno

AC Members
Jun 11, 2007
"i just want to ask: would it be ok if i take a few tadpoles home from a canoe trip?. they come from the deleware river and as tadpoles live in shallow rocky pools that are slightly connected to the actual river. they are very small... like less than 1/2 inch and they turn into little less than 1/2 inch still frogs that live near/in small streams. i was thinking that they would be a nice accent if not eaten and a nice snack if eaten which is more probable."

the canoe trip is in 2 weeks i need to know pretty soon sp i can make accomodations for the trip and by the way im only in the car 4 an hour is that ok for transport?

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
I think the poison from the FBTs might kill them. Better to just set up a different tank for the tadpoles. The hour dive is fine as long as the temperature isnt too hot or cold.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store